Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

So a late welcome to our ahli spesial LAI WAI KUAN!!!!!!!!!!!! at least i welcomed u. =D

At first i tot college life will be stressful.owh...n things always happen out of expectation.classes are all soooooooo boring until we can talk crap inside, some even sleep in front of teacher coz the teacher just want us to be quiet.n i found out vice-pres n i was actually sooo hardworking that we finished all the homeworks (maybe it's almost all). and when i turn my head around to ask my classmate bout the question that pei en and i could not solve, i found out her paper is BLANK. see...such a big contrast.and the cute classmate was like : ' owh u see it's chemistry.it is killing me.OMG...u finished all the works? check mine.i did not even do anyone of them! ur sooo hardworking!" n in the end she was the one who turned up asking me question...=.=

Secret-ari is planning for friday's outing e...Clash Of The Titans.yay!!!! I actually put quite a high hope on this movie i dun noe y. I just hope it wont disappoint me.


Signing off,
Jolee.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment